CAREER @ SSD
CNC Machine Operator
Position: CNC Machine Operator (1)
Roles and Responsibility:
• Operates machine tools to produce quality parts.
• Performs basic checks to ensure the correct tolerance and specifications.
• Observes machine operations to detect work-piece defects or machine malfunction.
• Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work-piece.
• Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work-pieces.
• Prepares all required reports and documents including PM check sheets with a degree of timeliness and accuracy sufficient to meet approval by the Shift Supervisor.
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints, schematics and understand machine tooling concepts.
Exp: 2 to 3 Years
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
send your resume